Keep track of your daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual appointments with the Google Calendar App.
Sync your Google Calendar to display it on a single, or multiple screens.
Adding Google Calendar on your Playlist:
- Go to Playlist and Click Add Content.
- Choose Google Calendar on the media options pop up.
- Give a name to your Calendar app on the Name field.
- Paste the URL of your personal Google calendar. (See the video, if you want to know how to generate the URL)
- Set the Duration of the Display and hit Add to Zone.
How to embed your Google Calendar:
- On a separate window, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the “Integrate calendar” section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed. (Check the video below)